Saturday, October 25, 2014

Dutch translation of Django Tutorial

Hello everyone,
there are two things that going to happen in next month:

1. Django Under the Hood conference in Amsterdam
2. (Hopefully) I'll finish SaaS for managing translations. The first frontend build on top of gettext message catalogues will be for Sphinx documentation.

As a result, I would like make dutch translation of django documentation. Unfortunately, as Django docs are pretty comprehensive, I don't think it's possible to translate everything in three weeks. Therefore, I want to focus on tutorial which is a the best starting point for beginners.

I've already found a English->Dutch translator who is available.


The questions are:

1. Is there any Dutch translation already available? I'm aware of French and Czech translation, there are few more in transifex https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/django-docs/, but I haven't found any references about Dutch one.
2. Are there any Dutch developers willing to review the translation?


Thank you in advance,
   Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment