Sunday, June 30, 2013

Re: HELP : Installation of Django 1.6 in Windows

Thanks. It took me a few more steps but I finally achieved it, I had to change the path for the command prompt to recognize python. Thanks a lot !! 

Le dimanche 30 juin 2013 14:16:43 UTC, Othmane Abouelaecha a écrit :
Hi !! I recently learned to program with python 3.2
I have a difficulty concerning Django 
I want to install the latest version 1.6 that supports python 3.2
I only found a way to install in Linux but I'm running Windows 7 !! 
Can anyone show me how ? And also if you have any book or tutorial about Django please send it to me ! 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment