Saturday, April 26, 2014

Re: What are the active Django e-commerce frameworks right now (2014)?

On Saturday, April 26, 2014 3:57:51 AM UTC-7, Brutus Schraiber wrote:
Thanks 'somecallitblues' I will definitely take a closer look at Mezzanine and Cartridge.

But I'm kinda baffled. Only one answer after two weeks?

Sure webshops might not be the hot topic anymore than they where a good couple of years ago, and most people just use PHP and Magento anyway, but still?

Was my question too long? Is this the wrong place to ask such questions?

I know I generally should use stackoverflow etc. first, but this is not the kind of question thats welcome there...

Any chance I get some more opinions on this? Or hints where I can get such?


What you may want to do is to go to some of the projects that you initially listed and ask questions of the users on their mailing lists as to what sorts of stores they are creating and why they picked that particular library.

I have been looking at some of the packages myself for some projects I'm wanting to do and I like what Oscar seems to be doing. Their Github account is pretty active and lots of good features are being added. 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/34f402f0-0e65-49ac-adee-f93e285fd341%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment