Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Re: [django_tables2] Expected table or queryset, not 'str'.

Can you please tell me how did you fixed this error ?

On Monday, April 29, 2013 at 9:21:29 AM UTC+2, binith a k wrote:
You were correct, it was indeed a version problem.
I was using latest django-tables2 in my new python virtual env and I had an older version (of django-tables2) installed as default, and the PYTHONPATH environment variable was pointing to the older version.

Problem solved, thanks for the time

thanks
-binith

On Friday, 26 April 2013 07:25:35 UTC-7, Binith Babu wrote:
I am sorry I coud not find a solution in this thread

Did you mean I am using an older version of django tables2 ?
In that case I am not, I am using the latest version installed with pip.
May be its my mistake, I am still trying to figure whether I am doing something wrong.
WIll post back if I find something.

Thanks
binith



On Friday, 26 April 2013 06:53:06 UTC-7, Tom Evans wrote:
On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 2:30 PM, Binith Babu <bin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I got the same error today, anybody know a solution?
>

Apart from the solution I already posted to the list in this thread?

Cheers

Tom

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/e8aa4e21-9ba9-4020-84fd-800b50a47151%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment