Monday, September 30, 2019

Stop executing certain py files or delay in loading python files until Django server is up and runnning

Hey All,

Using DRF for developing backend api end points for the application, I want to run a python module, only when we are sure Django server is up and running As I am calling the api end in that module.

So need to be sure Django server is up and running, before I can call the same server API end point.

Precisely What I am looking for is, how django loads files and starts executing them when I run "python manage.py runserver 0.0.0.0:8084" from command line. I want to delay some files execution if possible.

Any leads are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Sampath

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAErixQ3%3D_ms9y-RtHa89LMtgFvHBN2sQ32GJ1yef0MCtx7HT%3Dw%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment