Wednesday, July 29, 2020

How long does it take for Google to change redirect uri to be reflected on django website?

I have setup a redirect uri for a Google API, since I have changed the redirect uri I get an error response that the redirect uri is mismatched.

In the google developer console I see the updated redirect uri but when I try to socially authenticate the django website again and I see that the redirect_uri is still referring to the old one(that no longer exists in credentials redirect url ) that i afterwards updated. So my question is, how long does it take before my changed redirect uri is active?

i have restarted the server and cleared all cached files but still when i try to socially authenticate through google+ api it is still redirecting to that old uri with the redirect_uri_mismatch error.

and i have also created new credentials with new client_id, client_key and correct redirect_url this time and this new client_id is also got updated in the error page url but the redirect_url is still same as old it is not getting updated.

and i am using social-auth-django-app for social authentication.

please help me and thanks in advance.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/839e1a53-8f70-4d0e-85b9-29f08b9f4c66n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment