Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Re: Edx LDAP Auth setting

Hello All,
I have configured LDAP server and when I try to login then it throws an error : "Authentication Failed Error". Here is a log.
Can you please help me to resolve it?

login.py:398] - {'value': u'$
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/edx/app/edxapp/edx-platform/openedx/core/djangoapps/user_authn/views/login.py", line 380, in login_user
    handle_failed_authentication(user, possibly_authenticated_user)
  File "/edx/app/edxapp/edx-platform/openedx/core/djangoapps/user_authn/views/login.py", line 236, in _handle_failed_authentication
    raise AuthFailedError(('Email or password is incorrect.'))
AuthFailedError

Thanks and Regards,
Adil
On Wednesday, 23 May 2018 at 20:53:29 UTC+5:30 Abdelkrime Agrou wrote:
Hi could you help me please,
I would like to configure LDAP Active directory with my new installation of open edx native.

Please help me to get that working.
Thnaks
Regards,


Le lundi 13 février 2017 10:10:53 UTC, Faruk D. a écrit :
Hi Yip,

I could fix the issues. 

Thank you very much for your help. 

Kind regard 
Faruk 


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/70160318-c830-4bfe-bf21-61c663c869d9n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment