Thursday, August 10, 2023

Re: Full Stack Developer || Frontend Developer

Thank You N Laxmi Narasimha for your feedback. Here is my updated resume.


On Fri, Aug 11, 2023 at 12:06 AM N Laxmi Narasimha <narlaxmi11@gmail.com> wrote:
your resume was not good you should need to build good resume 

On Thu, 10 Aug 2023 at 20:00, Deepak Singh <deepak.singh.16csc@bml.edu.in> wrote:
Hi All

I am looking for new opportunities as Full Stack developer or Front End developer. I have experience of more than 2 years.  As highlighted in my CV, I have demonstrated proficiency in developing dynamic and responsive user interfaces using React, Svelte, and JavaScript. My experience in leveraging Redux and Redux Toolkit for efficient state management ensures seamless data flow and a smooth user experience. 


Additionally, I have extensive knowledge in creating robust RESTful APIs with Node.js, as well as utilising Socket.IO to establish real-time communication between clients and servers.During my tenure at Louper.io and other reputable organisations, I have consistently thrived in collaborative environments, contributing ideas, and working closely with cross-functional teams to deliver exceptional results.


 My ability to communicate effectively and my strong problem-solving skills have allowed me to tackle complex challenges and deliver innovative solutions.One of my recent accomplishments includes leading the development of a comprehensive talent management web application using Next.js and TypeScript. This project enabled data-driven talent hiring, optimising the recruitment process and enhancing organisational productivity.


It would be great help if you have the opportunities or any kind of lead. I am attaching my CV.


Thank You.


Regards 

Deepak Singh


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAOjV4wERMVza5%3D9RpdEBL2cN5P9tNV7ykn9aR7NVdv7421JZDg%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAHJegJ-NKHFcxELXTsT16gJD5d-Vkap%3D1HebH%2Btwm8oRWyDsPQ%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAOjV4wEzZ8kp9e%2BkSiwB_Vd4n2v0AQZFtuoOXeA5y8s1YhVj%2BQ%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment