Saturday, February 24, 2024

How can I acess Multilinestring(dim=3)

Hi i am using

geom = models.MultiLineStringField(
dim=3, srid=EPSG_CODE, blank=True, null=True, spatial_index=True
) # EPSG:3128=AustriaLambert


and my PostGIS-DB is using (MultilinestringM

ALTER TABLE IF EXISTS public."KMSYS"
    ADD COLUMN geom geometry(MultiLineStringM,31287);

but when I access my Model I only get 2 dimensional response

Can anybody lead me to the correct handling







--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/ae4eaa11-3f4b-467a-9931-bbff5892a858n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment