Friday, July 26, 2024

how to keep django ninja APIs distributed in modules in an apis package?

Hello.

I have decided to use django ninja for its simplicity and performance.

However I have one specific confusion.

Suppose I have an app with a models.py, schemas.py and all my APIs in
one package called apis.

    Suppose in the apis package along with __init__.py I have
api_accounts.py, api_parties.py and api_bills.py with crud functions
decorated with respective get, post ... etc.

Now How all these APIs can be bound together in such a way that they can
be imported in my project's urls.py?

or will there be a differnt way of doing this?

Regards.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/b5f215f2-3a5a-4daf-93c7-ca1f44058fe3%40gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment