Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Looking for internship or remote job opportunities

Hello ! 
I'm Marius, Backend Software  and solidity developer. I have a bachelor's degree in computer science and 2 years of  development experience. I'm looking for remote opportunities as a backend developer or solidity developer.  It can be a remote internship or job.
I'm using python stack (Django, Django Rest  Framework, FastAPI, Flask) and Laravel.
Then, I'm open to your suggestions. You will see my resume attached.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CACiPtiKzwdek_4_40oeV2N51KK5raoa0PLCs_dB8VL7z930pyQ%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment