Sunday, April 29, 2012

[help] Server Config: django + uwsgi + nginx

I have this file that was created for me by one of the users in django's irc channel. I edited to have the right information inserted but I"m not sure what I'm doing wrong to not make it work. I've spent some time trying to understand each line by searching the web. There's still a thing or two that's missing from the puzzle. Maybe it's the server config that has a flaw or the way I went about it. I haven't done a fresh install of uwsgi and nginx yet. However, please take a look to see if there's an error or solution that could work. Thanks.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/django-users/-/2rekHP0I6V0J.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment