Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Re: icons let the template or resolve in the view?

El 03/03/15 13:54, dk escribió:
right now  I am not using models, form the database,  as concept I am pinging the computer,  and making a list of lists with the ip and if the machines is up or down, like this.

this is what I am passing to the template.
[ [up, machine1],[up, machine2],[down, machine3]  ]


should I pass something like
[ [path/to/icon, machine1], [path/to/icon, machine2], [path/to/icon, machine3] ]

or make and if then in the loop of the template and get the icons from there?


I prefer the first way, just like you are doing now and then I would define a CSS class for UP and another for DOWN states to set the src property of the img tag (this is HTML) showing the state of the computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment