Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Re: [Help] Advanced tutorial: How to install my Python package with Virtualenv

Hi everybody,

Pip was working, but I did not know how to use it. Now, I figured out. 

Inside the project directory: 

pip install ../django-polls/dist/django-polls-0.1.zip

Worked fine, the app is running.

Thank you, guys.


Em terça-feira, 27 de setembro de 2016 08:21:54 UTC-3, Aline C. R. Souza escreveu:
Hello Guys,

I need some help to install my Python package with virtualenv. I follow the 'Advanced tutorial: How to write reusable apps' and moved the polls directory out of the project. Now I want to install my package using virtualenv and pip, but I don't know how.

Consider I am inside of my project diretory (where the manage.py is) and I am working on a virtual environment. What would be the right pip command to install my package, considering that the polls directory is out of the project.

Please help!




--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/django-users.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/66dc1093-dced-4d3b-8a34-3e1c250fbee0%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment