Friday, January 27, 2017

Re: Am I stupid or is there an essential error in Django 1.10 Docs?

https://github.com/django/django/pulls

 

The tutorial has a very logical order, going from the database abstraction up to the template layer and beyond. But feel free to rewrite it and submit it to the project.

 

I never follow tutorials to the letter - for example back when I did it in Django 1.3, my polls app had an ip-based rate limiter tucked onto existing code - but it certainly is one of the top tutorials for a framework I've seen.

 

On Friday 27 January 2017 10:27:46 'Peter Müller' via Django users wrote:

> What do you mean by PR?

>

> Am Freitag, 27. Januar 2017 18:32:23 UTC+1 schrieb Melvyn Sopacua:

> > On Monday 16 January 2017 07:49:00 'Peter Müller' via Django users wrote:

> > > Also I used the tutorial just that I abstracted the concept since

> > > I

> > >

> > > think the tutorial is more than bad.

> >

> > Awaiting your PRs.

> >

> >

> > Melvyn Sopacua

 

--

Melvyn Sopacua

No comments:

Post a Comment