Sunday, April 28, 2019

How to ask questions on Django

Hi all,

I am a passionate Python Developer. I love Django. I have seen most of the questions that are posed here and have tried to help. I usually fail to be able to help for insufficient information. I think questions asked on this group should have much information to help us know where one is coming from, where one wants to go and what problem is stopping one from going where he wants to go. More importantly, let's know your efforts and where you've already looked and didn't succeed so you don't get suggestions about what you've tried already and so on.
I like Stack Overflow for their strict rules. Check how I asked a question on Stack Overflow and got answered in less than 30 minutes here . I also have this tutorial which I think can be a general solution to most of of the questions asked here about forms, queries, CRUD activities etc. See it here 

Best,
John

--
Regards
JOHN BAGILIKO
MSc. Mathematical Sciences (Big Data and Computer Security)
African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) | AIMS Senegal

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/django-users.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAC26BE1EwPV-sd1E_otcj1CLXs%2BChp1VDemX2X6%3DMMfYAi%3DqbQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment