Friday, April 26, 2019

Re: Autoreloader looping Django 2.2

Forgot to mention that this is on a mac osx host with ubuntu 16 virtualbox guest, I'm not sure that has something to do with it?

On Thursday, April 25, 2019 at 10:06:59 PM UTC+2, Dan wrote:

I'm using Django 2.2 on a new project and suddenly the autoreloader is looping when I change a file


DEBUG:


/urls.py. is_changed: False, is_new: True

/urls.py previous mtime: None, current mtime: 1556221457.0

/urls.py notified as changed. Signal results: [(<function translation_file_changed at 0x7fd933e05d90>, None)].

/urls.py changed, reloading

It says the file is new but it was just changed - it refers to translation_file_changed but I have no translation files in my project.


My project is on a virtualbox shared folder, if I start a new project from scratch it works ok and previous versions of Django work fine.


I tried using watchman + pywatchman and it doesn't seem to work at all, I dont think it works with shared virtualbox folders. 


Is there anyway I can get this working with 2.2 can I use the old reloader or do I need to revert to 2.1?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/django-users.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/7b35e7bf-65cd-447c-84db-aafd1ba2fc45%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment