Wednesday, October 30, 2019

How to migrate and copy Data from sqlite to Postgresql

Hi 

Can anyone please provide me help or any website providing help of DB Migration. 

Already I have deployed Application on pythonanywhere . 

There are 250 records already created and relational database with 5 models present in Application.

Default DB is Sqlite and I have to switch to Postgresql with all old Records. I have support of Postgresql in Application.

Thanks in advance.


--
Mr Shetty Balaji
Asst. Prof.
IT Department
SGGS I&T
Nanded. My. India

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAECSbOvH_ZSQmMCnOvHRahePo4hcYPe2Ny96k4BNQ5XMt3brQg%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment