Friday, December 27, 2019

Display Multiselect bootstrap drop-down value in div with checkbox options

Hi,
I have a multiselect bootstrap drowdown. I want to display the selected values from a drop-down in a separate div as rows with multiple checkboxes to select. How I can proceed for this? Like I have selected 3 items(I1,I2,I3) from dropdown then i should display all the three items as rows with 5 checkboxes to select in each row. The count of checkbox is fixed. This div should not be available on page load and clearing the values of dropdown. Any idea would help.Thanks.


Thanks,
Santhosh

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/e51085db-a8c7-4023-b4e6-4363a3b51d68%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment