Friday, December 27, 2019

Re: How to request data from an open source website such as Reddit or Github and display on the Local Django Website ?

you've really did the great, but in order to receive data from reddit you'll need to research on their api and it's not very related to django.

On Thursday, December 26, 2019 at 4:05:14 PM UTC+3, Shaurya Sharma wrote:
Hey there ,  I am quite a newbie to Django and I am trying to understand how API calls and requests work in Django. I have a simple Django website that has User login and authentication system. I want a user to save the top ten reddit posts and display them on their respective login system. I have seen the request method in Python and some web-crawling methods. I am unable to figure out a way to request data from Reddit . 
Here is the code I have written so far : 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/07a182a6-c316-4081-906a-11523581234f%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment