Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Looking for mentors for Google Summer of Code


I am looking for mentors who can train me to so that I am able to be a part of this esteemed organization in the next year's Google Summer of Code.
I have a strong passion for Django and have projects on GitHub too.
But I need help so that I am fully aware about this community.
Is there someone who can help me out in this journey?

Thank You
Asjad Ahmed Khan

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/230a6403-cacb-4c9d-b25b-503e768cb905n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment