Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Reg:Electron and sqlite3 packaging issue

Dear Friends, 
I am working on electron js and sqlite3. As my app is working fine in development mode but it is giving issue after packaging and running my exe.you can find issue in my attachment.If any one have any clue please let me know. 
I will be great thankful to you. 


Divakar Rakesh Upadhyay
Software Engineer
9372129286
skype:upadhyaydivakar1991

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAG5yzPAwjud-_Q-5L%2B-yHVFr%3Dm930ZKwhLH27BdAquSNqQLV9A%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment