Saturday, March 27, 2021

Re: reg: Django vs DRF


Firstly, DRF is just like any other app you would create in your project when you use it. It's not a full-blown framework. With that said, DRF uses the same authentication system, I only use token authentication when I am working on a project the frontend is decoupled from the backend. If not, I just use the regular session authentication. PS: There really isn't a Django vs DRF. 

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 03:52 'Amitesh Sahay' via Django users <django-users@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I have a basic question.
From all the tutorials and document that I have gone through for DRF, my understanding is that Token authentication is used to access the REST APIs.

So, my question is, does DRF have such a user creation system, or is it only done through the Django User model, i.e. The way we have a Django user model, which is used to register/create a new user in a database and login with their registered account.?

I hope my query is clear. 

Regards,
Amitesh

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/866964018.493665.1616745114708%40mail.yahoo.com.
--
KeLLs

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CADYqDX33xYiWzCvut5-fPpSbAaTYYE1fChEwOVWujkUO2oGn%3DQ%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment