Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Deploy Django website internally within company network

So I am trying to propose building an internal website site at work with Django. But I have no idea what is needed from an IT perspective. I know how to deploy one on the internet through Heroku or such. But what are the steps/resource requirements if I was to deploy within an intranet? The IT department has not done this with Django before ( although they have done so with other framework such as Angular, etc).

If someone could give me some pointers on this process.

Thanks,

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/36ef7600-4f4c-47f2-9bce-66425716a232n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment