Thursday, April 1, 2021

Re: Deploy Django website internally within company network

I typically develop the website and also handle deployment. I've done this in a couple of ways. I get the IT department to give me a virtual machine or an AWS account so I can spin up my own EC2 instance. Then I get them to assign a DNS name to the server.

On March 31, 2021 6:11:11 PM CDT, tristant <tran.trong.tri@gmail.com> wrote:
So I am trying to propose building an internal website site at work with Django. But I have no idea what is needed from an IT perspective. I know how to deploy one on the internet through Heroku or such. But what are the steps/resource requirements if I was to deploy within an intranet? The IT department has not done this with Django before ( although they have done so with other framework such as Angular, etc).

If someone could give me some pointers on this process.

Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment