Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Slug problems

First I never knew that they had this type of group pretty cool. I am kind of new to django. I learned it and forgot it already lol. I was following a tutorial on youtube but I can not figure out why my slug won't work. I can give you my code if it will help but as of right now I am hoping someone can help me :) I have some videos up on youtube as well my name is althepal78 :)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/99fe0f31-3877-4e32-a588-8d773a2ce645n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment