Monday, June 10, 2024

Re: Django bugfix releases issued: 4.2.12 and 5.0.5

Hello miss Sarah


On Mon, 6 May 2024, 19:41 Sarah Boyce, <sarahboyce@djangoproject.com> wrote:
Details are available on the Django project weblog:
https://www.djangoproject.com/weblog/2024/may/06/bugfix-releases/

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAN%2BfQHyT9xZmOm6CQxbo9jv99cQinJME3n8dBiJaS%3DVpvTJovw%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAFXDyhgFiRdS%3D-%2Bn0x%3DpnCdA_NuyyrJrBn87e6T5o3hrmXsZWQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Re: Merging results of two .html files show up in one web page

Take a look at https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/5.0/ref/templates/builtins/#include

On 6/4/24 7:13 AM, 'Mee "MeeGrp" Grp' via Django users wrote:
I am working on an Inventory System ( just a trial - for learning purposes)

platform - Python
framework - Django

VS Code/Sqlite3 

Question:

I have two html files 1. view_sales.html 2.total_sales.html

view_sales.html

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
    <title>Sales</title>
    <title>Product Total_price</title>
</head>
<body>
    <h1>Sales</h1>
    <table border="1">
        <tr>
            <th>Product</th>
            <th>Date</th>
            <th>Amount</th>                    
            <th>Quantity Sold</th>          
            <th>Total Price</th>
        </tr>
        {% for sale in sales %}
        <tr>
            <td>{{ sale.product.product_name }}</td>
            <td>{{ sale.date }}</td>                      
            <td>{{ sale.amount }}</td>
            <td>{{ sale.quantity_sold}}</td>
            <td>{{ sale.total_price }}</td>
        </tr>
       
           
        {% endfor %}
    </table>
    <h2>Total Sales: {{ total_sales }}</h2>    
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/56a9ff0a-62f2-4ec0-b8cd-5601174a862en%40googlegroups.com.

Tuesday, June 4, 2024

python/django/vs code

I have two html files 1. view_sales.html  2. total_sales.html

I want to display output of total_sales.html within  view_sales.html just below 
view_sales.html output

Your help would be highly appreciated !!!!!!!!


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/30b6b324-22b2-44f1-b2dd-b0b034ac2f61n%40googlegroups.com.

Merging results of two .html files show up in one web page

I am working on an Inventory System ( just a trial - for learning purposes)

platform - Python
framework - Django

VS Code/Sqlite3 

Question:

I have two html files 1. view_sales.html 2.total_sales.html

view_sales.html

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
    <title>Sales</title>
    <title>Product Total_price</title>

</head>
<body>
    <h1>Sales</h1>
    <table border="1">
        <tr>
            <th>Product</th>
            <th>Date</th>
            <th>Amount</th>                    
            <th>Quantity Sold</th>          
            <th>Total Price</th>
        </tr>
        {% for sale in sales %}
        <tr>
            <td>{{ sale.product.product_name }}</td>
            <td>{{ sale.date }}</td>                      
            <td>{{ sale.amount }}</td>
            <td>{{ sale.quantity_sold}}</td>
            <td>{{ sale.total_price }}</td>
        </tr>

       
           

        {% endfor %}
    </table>
    <h2>Total Sales: {{ total_sales }}</h2>    










--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/56a9ff0a-62f2-4ec0-b8cd-5601174a862en%40googlegroups.com.

Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Django Admin Shortcuts

Hey all,

I'm seeking some support and feedback on my PR. I've added keyboard shortcuts to the Django admin for the save actions. We use it at my company, and it's pretty helpful for power users. I'd love to hear what the community thinks.



Mike Schem
Senior Software Engineer
String King Lacrosse, LLC
StringKing, Inc.
19100 South Vermont Avenue
Gardena, CA  90248
310-699-7175 Mobile


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CALUzFO1GyhQct422sU6WDRC3ksYf-qg8qgtR%2BwXGOwrjWDn2_A%40mail.gmail.com.

Monday, May 20, 2024

Reactive frontend + Session Authentication (+ csrf ?)

With traditional frontend (like realized with Django templates), the user will GET the login form and in this step Django sends csrf token. Later, in 2nd step, you send credential and the csrf token to the server.

But in Django + Reactive frontend (Svelte in my case, but it is not important at all) solution, the Login form is created by Svelte. Them submission: not the real submission, but under the Submit button Svelte sends credentials to Django using FetchAPI. Maybe this submission is the 1st communication to Django server and so we haven't the csrf token yet (?!)

So I have realized the Session Authentication without any regard to csrftoken cookie. My login view is wrapped by csrf_exempt. Svelte form sends credentials, Django makes login() and sends sessionid cookie back. It works.

Now my question is: Is this solution safe enough? Or is it danger and I should first get the csrftoken cookie from server in some earlier request and add the header with csrftoken?

It is pain to have such question.
AI cannot answer it, instead it will write lot of text and code examples, without answering YES or NO, without understanding what I am asking.
Find other sources is difficult (StackOverflow) is difficult too. On one side many people say Session Authentication is safe for browsers, JWT is not safe at all (because the token is saved in LocalStorage, not KeyChain). On other side, it looks like almost nobody uses Session Authentication and in problems many people say: Just go to JWT.
That are reasons why it is difficult to realize the Session Authentication. But once realized, it is supereasy - no code, just the built-in cookie mechanism.

So what do you mean?
Or can you recommend some source which describes reactive frontend + sessionid & csrftoken cookies?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/e8d3658a-0e28-468d-a6f6-10e058217605n%40googlegroups.com.

Wednesday, May 15, 2024

View "functions" that are callables?

Hi,

I'm surprised I don't know this, but: Can a view "function" in a urlconf be a callable that is not actually a function, such as a class with a __call__ method?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/F70DCB4E-1307-42C2-AC62-CA2DC98DCD5B%40thebuild.com.

Monday, May 6, 2024

Django bugfix releases issued: 4.2.12 and 5.0.5

Details are available on the Django project weblog:
https://www.djangoproject.com/weblog/2024/may/06/bugfix-releases/

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAN%2BfQHyT9xZmOm6CQxbo9jv99cQinJME3n8dBiJaS%3DVpvTJovw%40mail.gmail.com.

Sunday, May 5, 2024

Re: Newbie

Hi ryan. Just a simple system for water monitoring for admins to log in and has a dashboard to monitor water usage and water comtrol something like that. Im just new in django, still have a hard time exploring the tools

On Sun, 5 May 2024, 3:35 am 'Ryan Nowakowski' via Django users, <django-users@googlegroups.com> wrote:
That's a pretty broad ask. Can you provide more detail about what you're trying to do?

What kind of interactive site? What kind of things are you wanting to log?


On May 3, 2024 7:32:49 AM CDT, Cindy Pearl Soriano <cindypearl.soriano@g.msuiit.edu.ph> wrote:
Hello everyone, can somebody help how to make an interactive site sor logging system?
---
DISCLAIMER AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE The Mindanao State University-Iligan Institute of Technology (MSU-IIT) makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, with respect to the MSU-IIT e-mail resources it provides. MSU-IIT will not be responsible for damages resulting from the use of MSU-IIT e-mail resources, including, but not limited to, loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, service interruptions caused by the negligence of a MSU-IIT employee, or by the User's error or omissions. MSU-IIT specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through MSU-IIT e-mail resources, except material represented as an official MSU-IIT record. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of MSU-IIT, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of MSU-IIT. The information contained in this e-mail, including those in its attachments, is confidential and intended only for the person(s) or entity(ies) to which it is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, you must not read, copy, store, disclose, distribute this message, or act in reliance upon the information contained in it. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or system.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/B30341E0-9B65-47AA-A3F5-50B6288EDABC%40fattuba.com.

---
DISCLAIMER AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE The Mindanao State University-Iligan Institute of Technology (MSU-IIT) makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, with respect to the MSU-IIT e-mail resources it provides. MSU-IIT will not be responsible for damages resulting from the use of MSU-IIT e-mail resources, including, but not limited to, loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, service interruptions caused by the negligence of a MSU-IIT employee, or by the User's error or omissions. MSU-IIT specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through MSU-IIT e-mail resources, except material represented as an official MSU-IIT record. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of MSU-IIT, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of MSU-IIT. The information contained in this e-mail, including those in its attachments, is confidential and intended only for the person(s) or entity(ies) to which it is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, you must not read, copy, store, disclose, distribute this message, or act in reliance upon the information contained in it. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or system.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAKoycmQ-bt%3D-yiuuROxW-6dKomNE_3Mg0ccde_Y5Ft6s9B%3D21w%40mail.gmail.com.

Saturday, May 4, 2024

Re: Newbie

That's a pretty broad ask. Can you provide more detail about what you're trying to do?

What kind of interactive site? What kind of things are you wanting to log?


On May 3, 2024 7:32:49 AM CDT, Cindy Pearl Soriano <cindypearl.soriano@g.msuiit.edu.ph> wrote:
Hello everyone, can somebody help how to make an interactive site sor logging system?
---
DISCLAIMER AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE The Mindanao State University-Iligan Institute of Technology (MSU-IIT) makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, with respect to the MSU-IIT e-mail resources it provides. MSU-IIT will not be responsible for damages resulting from the use of MSU-IIT e-mail resources, including, but not limited to, loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, service interruptions caused by the negligence of a MSU-IIT employee, or by the User's error or omissions. MSU-IIT specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through MSU-IIT e-mail resources, except material represented as an official MSU-IIT record. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of MSU-IIT, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of MSU-IIT. The information contained in this e-mail, including those in its attachments, is confidential and intended only for the person(s) or entity(ies) to which it is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, you must not read, copy, store, disclose, distribute this message, or act in reliance upon the information contained in it. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or system.

Friday, May 3, 2024

Newbie

Hello everyone, can somebody help how to make an interactive site sor logging system?
---
DISCLAIMER AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE The Mindanao State University-Iligan Institute of Technology (MSU-IIT) makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, with respect to the MSU-IIT e-mail resources it provides. MSU-IIT will not be responsible for damages resulting from the use of MSU-IIT e-mail resources, including, but not limited to, loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, service interruptions caused by the negligence of a MSU-IIT employee, or by the User's error or omissions. MSU-IIT specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through MSU-IIT e-mail resources, except material represented as an official MSU-IIT record. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of MSU-IIT, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of MSU-IIT. The information contained in this e-mail, including those in its attachments, is confidential and intended only for the person(s) or entity(ies) to which it is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, you must not read, copy, store, disclose, distribute this message, or act in reliance upon the information contained in it. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or system.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/5b767106-50e4-42fa-9156-b904921c4e8bn%40googlegroups.com.

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Learn more about our updated Terms of Service

amkailamartinez@gmail.com

We're updating our Terms of Service on May 22, 2024, so we wanted to let you know ahead of time.

These changes won't affect the way you use our services, but they should help make it easier for you to understand what to expect from Google — and what we expect from you — as you use our services.

You can see the new terms here. We also summarized the changes at the bottom of this email.

What do I need to do?

  • If you're under the age required to manage your own Google Account:
    • We sent this email to your parent or guardian so that they can help you understand our updates better.
    • Please discuss this email with your parent or guardian to decide if you need to do anything different with your account.
  • If you're a parent or guardian, and you allow your child to use the services:
    • Please review the updates to our terms with your child and help them decide whether they need to make any changes to their account.
    • Please remember that these terms apply to you and you're responsible for your child's activity on the services.
  • If you're the administrator of a Google Workspace corporate or educational account and you've enabled your users to access Google Additional Services:
    • Our new Terms of Service won't affect the Google Workspace agreement between Google and your organization. These new terms will only apply to those users to whom you've given access to Google Additional Services. You can always manage whether your users have access to Google Additional Services, and which ones, in your Admin console.
  • If you're a Google Workspace reseller whose customers have enabled their users to access Google Additional Services:
    • Our new Terms of Service won't affect your Google Workspace agreement with your customers. These new terms will only apply to your customers' users who've been given access to Google Additional Services. Your customers can always manage whether their users have access to Google Additional Services, and which ones, in their Admin console.
  • If you're any other user of the services:
    • Please read this email to understand our updated terms and your options for further action.
    • If you agree to the new terms, no further action is needed.

What's changing?

You can review the new Google Terms of Service here. At a glance, here's what this update covers:

  • Generative AI terms. We're moving our existing Generative AI Additional Terms to our main Terms of Service and adding other AI-related clarifications. For example – we won't claim ownership over original content generated by our AI-powered services.
  • More clarity on abusive activity. We're providing more examples and details about abuse and interference with our services that isn't allowed.
  • More details on limitations of liability. For users outside the US, we're adding clarifications to our limitations of liability and indemnity sections to avoid any misunderstandings in light of local laws or customs.
  • More clarity on disputes. We're clarifying that if you violate our terms, our remedies aren't limited to suspension or termination of your access to the services, but may include other remedies under applicable law. If problems or disputes arise between us about these terms, you'll have the opportunity to describe the issues and address them.
  • Updates to reflect how our services work. We're adding language about how our services work, and updating certain Google service brand names that have changed over time.
  • For users based in the European Economic Area (EEA) only:

If you don't agree to the new terms, you should remove your content and stop using the services. You can also end your relationship with us at any time, without penalty, by closing your Google Account.

Thank you for using Google services!

© 2024 Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.

You have received this email to update you about important changes to Google's Terms of Service.

Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Django Developer with Prior Experience developing a dialer required

Dear Developers,

I need to build an android and IOS phone dialer similar to Truecaller.

We are seeking experienced and dedicated candidates who are proficient in Django and possess a keen interest in contributing to this impactful initiative.

We look forward to the opportunity to collaborate with talented individuals who are passionate about creating innovative solutions in the education sector.

Thank you for considering this opportunity.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAKkngwCYo%2By%2Bzq0ph%2B%3D4tPZ1%2BWM3uhTtAu63-jP0VNVQ6xkmHg%40mail.gmail.com.

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Re: Freelance Opportunity : Django Developer for building A Dialer

I do build mobile apps with flutter and react native. And for python. I use flask 

On Tue, Apr 2, 2024, 9:03 PM gethsun misesi <gethsun09@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Abhishek,

Thank you for reaching out and considering me for this exciting opportunity to work on the development of an Android and iOS phone dialer app similar to Truecaller.

I am a dedicated and experienced Django developer with a strong passion for creating innovative solutions, particularly within the education sector. I believe my skills and expertise align well with the requirements of this project.

I am eager to collaborate with your team and contribute to this impactful initiative. Please let me know the next steps in the process, such as providing more details about the project scope, timeline, and any specific technical requirements.

Looking forward to the opportunity to work together.

Best regards,
Gethsun

GETHSUN MISESI

Young Leader


Nairobi Garage | Ngong Road | Nairobi | Kenya

Mobile +254 721913191, +254 7821913191

gethsun09@gmail.com


The Race is not for the swift, but those who can endure it



On Tue, Apr 2, 2024 at 8:19 PM Abhishek J <Abhishek@assureassistance.in> wrote:
Dear Developers,

I need to build an android and IOS phone dialer similar to Truecaller.

We are seeking experienced and dedicated candidates who are proficient in Django and possess a keen interest in contributing to this impactful initiative.

We look forward to the opportunity to collaborate with talented individuals who are passionate about creating innovative solutions in the education sector.

Thank you for considering this opportunity.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAKkngwDHBygGho4gkHRhNkpVJf_d2UOkHQ%3DemN3BtcFSVRU8sA%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAA5KizAE88pu-2_griLo%2B3R8%3DYVCmAy2_7rJM_3yN27Qk3hudg%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CACng%3DegGK1APBC4cy8uaD1kzOrkh4zBKYEjR%2BU6%3D%3DGF7THM0cA%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: Freelance Opportunity : Django Developer for building A Dialer

Hey Abhishek,

Thank you for reaching out and considering me for this exciting opportunity to work on the development of an Android and iOS phone dialer app similar to Truecaller.

I am a dedicated and experienced Django developer with a strong passion for creating innovative solutions, particularly within the education sector. I believe my skills and expertise align well with the requirements of this project.

I am eager to collaborate with your team and contribute to this impactful initiative. Please let me know the next steps in the process, such as providing more details about the project scope, timeline, and any specific technical requirements.

Looking forward to the opportunity to work together.

Best regards,
Gethsun

GETHSUN MISESI

Young Leader


Nairobi Garage | Ngong Road | Nairobi | Kenya

Mobile +254 721913191, +254 7821913191

gethsun09@gmail.com


The Race is not for the swift, but those who can endure it



On Tue, Apr 2, 2024 at 8:19 PM Abhishek J <Abhishek@assureassistance.in> wrote:
Dear Developers,

I need to build an android and IOS phone dialer similar to Truecaller.

We are seeking experienced and dedicated candidates who are proficient in Django and possess a keen interest in contributing to this impactful initiative.

We look forward to the opportunity to collaborate with talented individuals who are passionate about creating innovative solutions in the education sector.

Thank you for considering this opportunity.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAKkngwDHBygGho4gkHRhNkpVJf_d2UOkHQ%3DemN3BtcFSVRU8sA%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAA5KizAE88pu-2_griLo%2B3R8%3DYVCmAy2_7rJM_3yN27Qk3hudg%40mail.gmail.com.

Freelance Opportunity : Django Developer for building A Dialer

Dear Developers,

I need to build an android and IOS phone dialer similar to Truecaller.

We are seeking experienced and dedicated candidates who are proficient in Django and possess a keen interest in contributing to this impactful initiative.

We look forward to the opportunity to collaborate with talented individuals who are passionate about creating innovative solutions in the education sector.

Thank you for considering this opportunity.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAKkngwDHBygGho4gkHRhNkpVJf_d2UOkHQ%3DemN3BtcFSVRU8sA%40mail.gmail.com.

Monday, April 1, 2024

Any streams of people contributing to Django?

Despite spending plenty of time using tools like Django or Vue to develop apps, I have very little clue on how to develop the tools themselves, despite patiently going through the /contributing docs section.

Anyone has a video of them (or other people) developing so I could get some context?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/d810950a-75de-41d0-abd3-4a0861cced4cn%40googlegroups.com.

Friday, March 29, 2024

Re: Student Club Management Web App: Seeking Collaboration and Advice from Experts

Add me Please !
+12762290226

On Monday, March 25, 2024 at 9:00:51 AM UTC-4 oduwole samuel wrote:
Add me up please
07083861162

On Fri, Mar 22, 2024, 2:16 PM Ganilson Garcia <ganilson...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello!

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to express my interest in contributing to the growth and success of your company as a Python Django Backend Developer.

While I understand that there is currently no advertised vacancy, I sincerely would like to discuss the possibility of joining your team and bringing my experience and skills to help drive the company's projects and goals.

With extensive experience in software development, particularly in Python, Django Rest Framework, CI/CD, and DevOps practices, I am confident that I can make a significant difference in your projects. My aim is not only to meet the immediate technical needs of the company but also to contribute to long-term growth by bringing new ideas, innovative solutions, and a strong commitment to technical excellence.

I am genuinely motivated by the potential to be part of a dynamic and collaborative team like yours, and I am ready to fully dedicate myself to this opportunity. I am convinced that my track record of success and my passion for software development make me an ideal fit for the challenges your company is currently facing and the goals you are aiming to achieve.

I would like to schedule a conversation to discuss how I can contribute to your company's objectives and explore a possible collaboration. I am available for an interview at your convenience.

Thank you sincerely for considering my request, and I look forward to the opportunity to discuss further how I can help drive the success of your company.

Best regards,

Ganilson Garcia
+244 946 808 054

Em qui., 21 de mar. de 2024 às 20:48, Runkang Chen (SySRunkang) <help.info...@gmail.com> escreveu:
I want to join and help you.

Discord ID: 1178027602930323539

On Saturday, March 2, 2024 at 4:59:13 PM UTC+1 SOLTAN NOURELDIEN wrote:


Hello, I am currently working on my Django Project for a specific course at my university. I have already finished reading "Django for Beginners" by William S. Vincent. Now, I am eager to start this project, but I am still in the learning and research phase. Therefore, I will provide the requirements for the project and would appreciate feedback or any tips from anyone with experience in such projects.

For example, this will be my first time implementing a multi-user system. After doing extensive research, I learned about Django's model group concept managing this approach. Additionally, I discovered Django Channels and signals, which I have never heard of before. I would appreciate any advice or guidance on how to approach such a project.

Furthermore, if anyone is interested in joining me on this journey, it would be wonderful. We can learn a lot from this project together. The deadline is less than two months, so please provide your Discord or WhatsApp number, and we can create a group to collaborate on this project.

The requirements for the project are as follows:

An app for student clubs:

SKS Admin:
    • Create Club Page
    • Delete Club Page
    • Assign Club Manager
    • Activity Form (Approve, Reject)
    • Receive notifications (Whenever a change occurs in the club page) (Approve Change, Reject Change)
    • Request for Publishing Activity Post (Approve, Reject)
    • Search Club Page
    • Announce All Activities (Will be displayed on the main page)

Club Manager:

    • Fill out the activity form
    • Request for publishing Activity Post (Sending it to admin, and after approval, the activity will appear on the club main page)
    • Receive Notification (The response to the Activity Form & Activity Post publishing request)
    • Edit Activity Post (Admin manager will receive a notification)

Student:

    • Display weekly Activity Table
    • Display Clubs Main Page
    • Search (by category, by date)

I will only focus on the backend development and integrate it into the template. I have other team members who will provide the Static HTML, CSS & JS files. I will incorporate them into the Django templates and work on making them interactive.

Additionally, if time allows, I can implement additional features such as:

  • Manager:
    • Submit an application to SKS to assign a club
    • Initiate a chat conversation between the manager and the SKS
  • Student:
    • Become a member of a club
    • Follow Clubs
    • Follow the club pages
    • Like and comment on a post

If you have any ideas or know of existing projects that could serve as inspiration, please feel free to comment. I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, if you would like to collaborate with me for learning purposes and to work as a team, please don't hesitate to provide your contact information, and I will reach out to you. Thank you very much.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/40f4c1c1-d644-41a1-9e93-0a3781d11e5dn%40googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users...@googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/d005ab98-f9b2-4b65-83ce-05e171774d68n%40googlegroups.com.

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Re: E-comm live project

I am interested. Please add me as well to the WhatsApp group - +0201223407877


On Mon, Mar 18, 2024 at 7:26 PM 1001_prabhjot Singh <prabhjotbal222@gmail.com> wrote:
so i am working on a full stack e-comm website and this project is really very big for me because it's a live project am using django for backend interested one's can send there number for WhatsApp group  

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/1101d563-726a-458e-ad9f-4b91bebf3132n%40googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CABBL03em%2B7p_HugzXm%2Bs%3DU2T2qQnqxa8xEV74PNXoUdZ5pNJCQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: E-comm live project

8072094026 whatsapp

On Mon, Mar 18, 2024, 6:26 PM 1001_prabhjot Singh <prabhjotbal222@gmail.com> wrote:
so i am working on a full stack e-comm website and this project is really very big for me because it's a live project am using django for backend interested one's can send there number for WhatsApp group  

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/1101d563-726a-458e-ad9f-4b91bebf3132n%40googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAPbPfKUWdncvC5%3DNssu1GDeD47yLGVppj22wa22oaP5X7QxxqA%40mail.gmail.com.

Friday, March 22, 2024

Re: Join Africa’s Largest Community of Tech Developers Created By Seelicon Tech Academy

07083861162


On Tue, Mar 12, 2024, 4:27 PM Space1 Technology <space1empire@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello there,

Am Kaka Olawale, K.O from Nigeria. Being a tech developer for almost a decade, I saw the huge potentials of talents pen in Africa. And based on my ever growing capacity to make a change, I decided to start pouring out myself to the next generation so as to promote the future of technology in Africa. I have trained over 6000 young people free and also made some courses affordable for anyone at my online academy. 

Recently I thought to bring together the largest community of tech developers around the globe with a focus on helping African talents to meet the global standard of tech innovation and skill development in areas like python and it's technologies, securities and other stacks.

Am inviting anyone who may like to join me in this vision to help young talents in Africa or get help from professionals in the industries for mentorship and big fixings. 

If you would like to pls kindly join via the link here.
You would help people get through their skills development, solve issues in different stacks especially python. Join Seelicon Tech Community here:

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAPSG2fcvsJGb%3DW0DT%3DQXiCQN8ZGz0SZXFwAesMj3oJm09VCDQg%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAO8%2Bh4RrGRs68D-GmPfLzHTTkXzfZWfFYzi4HF4o2WSV0jMX1Q%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: Student Club Management Web App: Seeking Collaboration and Advice from Experts

Add me up please
07083861162

On Fri, Mar 22, 2024, 2:16 PM Ganilson Garcia <ganilsongarcia87@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello!

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to express my interest in contributing to the growth and success of your company as a Python Django Backend Developer.

While I understand that there is currently no advertised vacancy, I sincerely would like to discuss the possibility of joining your team and bringing my experience and skills to help drive the company's projects and goals.

With extensive experience in software development, particularly in Python, Django Rest Framework, CI/CD, and DevOps practices, I am confident that I can make a significant difference in your projects. My aim is not only to meet the immediate technical needs of the company but also to contribute to long-term growth by bringing new ideas, innovative solutions, and a strong commitment to technical excellence.

I am genuinely motivated by the potential to be part of a dynamic and collaborative team like yours, and I am ready to fully dedicate myself to this opportunity. I am convinced that my track record of success and my passion for software development make me an ideal fit for the challenges your company is currently facing and the goals you are aiming to achieve.

I would like to schedule a conversation to discuss how I can contribute to your company's objectives and explore a possible collaboration. I am available for an interview at your convenience.

Thank you sincerely for considering my request, and I look forward to the opportunity to discuss further how I can help drive the success of your company.

Best regards,

Ganilson Garcia
+244 946 808 054

Em qui., 21 de mar. de 2024 às 20:48, Runkang Chen (SySRunkang) <help.informatic365@gmail.com> escreveu:
I want to join and help you.

Discord ID: 1178027602930323539

On Saturday, March 2, 2024 at 4:59:13 PM UTC+1 SOLTAN NOURELDIEN wrote:


Hello, I am currently working on my Django Project for a specific course at my university. I have already finished reading "Django for Beginners" by William S. Vincent. Now, I am eager to start this project, but I am still in the learning and research phase. Therefore, I will provide the requirements for the project and would appreciate feedback or any tips from anyone with experience in such projects.

For example, this will be my first time implementing a multi-user system. After doing extensive research, I learned about Django's model group concept managing this approach. Additionally, I discovered Django Channels and signals, which I have never heard of before. I would appreciate any advice or guidance on how to approach such a project.

Furthermore, if anyone is interested in joining me on this journey, it would be wonderful. We can learn a lot from this project together. The deadline is less than two months, so please provide your Discord or WhatsApp number, and we can create a group to collaborate on this project.

The requirements for the project are as follows:

An app for student clubs:

SKS Admin:
    • Create Club Page
    • Delete Club Page
    • Assign Club Manager
    • Activity Form (Approve, Reject)
    • Receive notifications (Whenever a change occurs in the club page) (Approve Change, Reject Change)
    • Request for Publishing Activity Post (Approve, Reject)
    • Search Club Page
    • Announce All Activities (Will be displayed on the main page)

Club Manager:

    • Fill out the activity form
    • Request for publishing Activity Post (Sending it to admin, and after approval, the activity will appear on the club main page)
    • Receive Notification (The response to the Activity Form & Activity Post publishing request)
    • Edit Activity Post (Admin manager will receive a notification)

Student:

    • Display weekly Activity Table
    • Display Clubs Main Page
    • Search (by category, by date)

I will only focus on the backend development and integrate it into the template. I have other team members who will provide the Static HTML, CSS & JS files. I will incorporate them into the Django templates and work on making them interactive.

Additionally, if time allows, I can implement additional features such as:

  • Manager:
    • Submit an application to SKS to assign a club
    • Initiate a chat conversation between the manager and the SKS
  • Student:
    • Become a member of a club
    • Follow Clubs
    • Follow the club pages
    • Like and comment on a post

If you have any ideas or know of existing projects that could serve as inspiration, please feel free to comment. I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, if you would like to collaborate with me for learning purposes and to work as a team, please don't hesitate to provide your contact information, and I will reach out to you. Thank you very much.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/40f4c1c1-d644-41a1-9e93-0a3781d11e5dn%40googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CACJhvwtr4ehj%3Decq9pM%3DQqf%3DW3ea9%3DoRjroKWJCau%2BDUWkWGjQ%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAO8%2Bh4TYHppLhQ8cckipiFNfPj5jd4_Zo4dM2Oz3wWS955s9HQ%40mail.gmail.com.