Monday, October 31, 2011

Disk I/O Error

I'm getting a DatabaseError, looking like this:

Django Version: 1.3
Exception Type: DatabaseError
Exception Value: disk I/O error
Exception Location: /usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/django/db/
backends/sqlite3/base.py in execute, line 234

whenever I try to read or write to any of the databases associated
with any of the websites on one of our servers. The fact that all
these websites work locally, but not in their live versions seems to
suggest to me that something has gone wrong on the server, rather than
with django, but I thought I'd better ask and see if any one has had
any similar issues. I'm running python 2.6.6, django 1.3 and they're
on a Linux server.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment