Friday, October 28, 2011

Django inline admin max_num, extra not working

I have extended the User model as explained here and in many other
sites.

However, when defining the User Profile Inline in admin.py, no matter
what values I use for max_num or extra, in the admin site it will
always show one inline for the user profile I have already created and
another blank one (User Profile #2).

The only way it does a difference is if I use extra=-1 in which case I
only get the blank form.

I have searched a lot in the Internet but found no solution. I am
using Django 1.2.3

I appreciate your help.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment