Sunday, October 30, 2011

Re: I can't activate the admin site

On 31/10/2011 03:42 πμ, Juan Kepler wrote:
> I've done what the "Writing your first Django app, part 1" said. It
> works.
>
> But in the part 2:
> *I add "django.contrib.admin" to my INSTALLED_APPS setting.
> *I run python manage.py syncdb.
> And I have this error:
> "File "...Python26\lib\site-packages\django\contrib\admin\sites.py",
> line 250
> return self.get_urls(), self.app_name, self.name
> IndentationError: unexpected indent"
>
> I have the latest version of Django installed, and I'm using PyCharm
> as IDE
>
> What can I do?
> Thanks!
>
>
Since it complains about

IndentationError: unexpected indent"


I would guess that you have typed an extra space or tab somewhere, that
ruins the identation.
Since you use an IDE it should be easy to find it.

--
--------------------------------------------------------------
Nick Apostolakis
e-mail: nickapos@oncrete.gr
Web Site: http://nick.oncrete.gr
--------------------------------------------------------------


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment