Saturday, March 31, 2012

getting POST 500 (OK), when using $.ajax on that url

I trying to use jquery ajax to send json data to django

sorry if providing javascript code but it may help solving my problem
____________________
$("#send").click(function() {
events = $('#calendar').fullCalendar('clientEvents');
  console.log(events);
  var filter = new Array();
  filter[0] = 'start';
  filter[1] = 'end';
  filter[2] = 'title';
  events = JSON.stringify(events, filter, '\t');
  console.log(events);
  $.ajax({
  type: "POST",
  data: "events",
  url: <my_url>,
  });
});
_____________________

on chrome devtool every thing is ok until the last $.ajax()

it throw this error

  1. POST <my_url> 500 (OK)
    1. f.support.ajax.f.ajaxTransport.sendjquery-1.7.1.min.js:4
    2. (anonymous function)<my_url>
    3. f.event.dispatchjquery-1.7.1.min.js:3
    4. f.event.add.h.handle.i


so why am I getting 500 error, event I tried to use csrf_exempt or disabling the csrf entirely but nothing changed

If any one can figure out what I'm doing wrong please go ahead 

thanks in advance

Ahmad



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/django-users/-/Rrnj8xOwNqIJ.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment