Friday, July 27, 2012

Re: Need urgrnt help for this new bee...

On Fri, 2012-07-27 at 04:39 -0700, Soumen wrote:
> 1) For one of my application I need to fetch images from server for
> showing on the client.
> 2) Those images will come from different web servers.
> 3) These images will be scraped by a python script and will be saved
> into the respective folders of the storage.
> 4) I will fetch those images via my client.
>
> For that I am selected these technologies.
> #. For storing images and retrieving from the cloud I am using App42
> servers.
> #. I am using the Django as webserver.
> #. for cron job : celery
>
> Now I need to run the scraping script in side the web server(Django)
> and will use celery for running this script periodically. This script
> will fetch those data from different server and will store in APP42
> cloud server. But dont know how to do that ...

first tell us what you have done so far - then we may be able to guide
you further.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment