Friday, July 27, 2012

Re: Need urgrnt help for this new bee...

Hi,
I have just configured the Django webserver on our local server and able to get the data from the APP42 server to the client. Now what are the remaining steps i should follow?

On Friday, July 27, 2012 5:09:31 PM UTC+5:30, Soumen wrote:
Hi All,
I am new to this web server  world. I have a specific issue for certain application. Need your assistance to solve.
The whole scenario is like this:
---------------------------------------------
1) For one of my application I need to fetch images from server for showing on the client.
2) Those images will come from different web servers.
3) These images will be scraped by a python script and will be saved into the respective folders of the storage.
4) I will fetch those images via my client.

For that I am selected these technologies.
#. For storing images and retrieving from the cloud I am using App42 servers.
#. I am using the Django as webserver.
#. for cron job : celery

Now I need to run the scraping script in side the web server(Django) and will use celery for running this script periodically. This script will fetch those data from different server and will store in APP42 cloud server. But dont know how to do that ...

PLZ help me to complete this assignment. Waiting for your reply...




--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/django-users/-/hnD7C_HzW1sJ.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment