Sunday, September 30, 2012

display thousand separator.

Hi list!

I'm having a localization issue. The thing is that I have an AdminForms that contains
a value field (wich is a model.BigInteger at the model ) and when the value is displayed
at the admin form I would like it to show the THOUSAND_SEPARATOR as configured
in setting.py. So this is what I've done

USE_I18N = True
USE_L10N = True
USE_THOUSAND_SEPARATOR = True
THOUSAND_SEPARATOR = '.'
DECIMAL_SEPARATOR = ','

and then at the init method of my admin form I did this :

self.fields['value'].localize = True
self.fields['value'].is_localized = True

So now I can input for example:
5.000.000
but after saving it it shows
5000000

Any solutions besides doing some javascript tampering?

Thanks!


--
Nicolas Emiliani

Lo unico instantaneo en la vida es el cafe, y es bien feo.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment