Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Re: PHP vs Django

I coded a site in PHP using yii before I stumbled onto django a few weeks back.
Now I am rewriting my site in django while I learn.
I just love the framework.

On Sunday, January 27, 2013 10:50:26 PM UTC-5, Nikhil Verma wrote:
Well i would say  its all about money and passion for programming.In Web development you are uncertain which you have to learn next.

My personnel opinion:-

php is a crap. Its a horrible language.

Python well i would say the king of all and the framework Django is amazing.

Thanks


On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 9:10 AM, Londerson Araújo <lond...@gmail.com> wrote:
Man, i work with PHP for 5 years more or less, and Python is the the answer for my life.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to django...@googlegroups.com.



--
Regards
Nikhil Verma
+91-958-273-3156

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment