Saturday, August 31, 2013

Re: New to Django and developing website based on a Framework. What is the best order to develop website?

Add features as you need them. If you are going to launch in multiple languages I'd add that early on. Adding the stock authorization is pretty safe as well.

Learn and use the testing framework as much as possible.

K


On Saturday, August 31, 2013 1:07:46 PM UTC-7, Mark Strickland wrote:
I am starting to develop a website using django and I am wondering if I should add all the extra modules (authorization, mutliLanguages, comments), at the beginning, or should I develop the basic pages (apps) and then go back and add in the requirements for the modules I want to add.


I am trying to develop a website using django, like my current website www.serviidb.com created in drupal.,

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment