Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Re: How to make a queryset into a database, starting from a template html

On Tuesday 17 January 2017 08:42:40 carlobo wrote:

> in a html template I receive some input to create a new record in a

> database . One of these inputs is the international dialing prefix

> (such as +39 for Italy). In another field of the same template there

> is another input to enter the country. To facilitate the user would

> like, after entering the code, he appears already precompiled nation

> field with the result of the query to the table Nations where

> Nazioni.prefisso = area code entered in the field.

> What procedure should I follow? is there any example?

 

There's a reusable app that has solved this and I know is stable:

https://github.com/digi604/django-smart-selects

 

There's also:

https://github.com/lehins/django-smartfields

 

but seems to become abanonware and I've never used it so can't comment on how well it works.

--

Melvyn Sopacua

No comments:

Post a Comment