Thursday, May 30, 2019

Re: Create a real small business website with Django as soon as possible!!

Then just use a CMS like https://wagtail.io/. Wagtail is built on top of Django and its enough to cover all of your requirements. But its recommended that you go through Django tutorial in the docs first before trying out Wagtail though.

On Saturday, May 25, 2019 at 3:30:56 AM UTC+8, Siavash Siavashi wrote:
I am new to Django and I want to create a personal business site using this platform. I should say that i have some experience working with python and html.
In general in my business , customers on home page click on the type of services that they want.Next, they should register some information about the  service interesting.The content of my site should be display as the language that is  selected. Then , I would study the registered requests and response them by email.If a costumer want to check her/his request, it will be informed on website by a tracking number and a note that I write down after processing that request(only a small note about the request checking situation and that the result is emailed to the costumer email).

I could design and create model and database for my website,but my main problem is views and templates.So i have some questions:
1- Is there a sample project to use its views and templates for my website ?
2- is it possible to use built-in admin app views and templates in my website? how ?
2- how to change the language of my website content? is there a sample project?

Thanks alot

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/django-users.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/1b0e9d2a-dd4b-4424-99a6-0db503345f5a%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment