Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Help in deploying my app!!!!!!!

Hey developers!
I am a beginner .I have created an app actually two separate apps  backend django api and frontend using react and the api requests for crud operations are made through axios.Now I wanna deploy it but the problem is should I deploy it separately or as single app . If single app, then how should I configure them together. 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/8d4c5439-b803-4e80-80f7-803adf396ba2n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment