Friday, September 18, 2020

How to use django report builder?

I follow below this document but when I add this below two context process to my template list I got an error. Is there any updated document of this report builder.  How can I use it for my daily work?
 'django.core.context_processors.static',
 'django.core.context_processors.media'

I found this document link but it is not working when I add above two context processors.
https://django-report-builder.readthedocs.io/en/latest/quickstart/#installation


TEMPLATES = [
    {
        'BACKEND': 'django.template.backends.django.DjangoTemplates',
        'DIRS': [],
        'APP_DIRS': True,
        'OPTIONS': {
            'context_processors': [
                'django.core.context_processors.static',
                'django.core.context_processors.media'
                'django.template.context_processors.debug',
                'django.template.context_processors.request',
                'django.contrib.auth.context_processors.auth',
                'django.contrib.messages.context_processors.messages'
               
            ],
        },
    },
]


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/3ed74514-ad76-4955-b76a-c70a311e9d67n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment