Monday, September 21, 2020

Re: Django Sitemap on heroku error h13

Put your code on github. I'll compare with my code. I've done sitemap for my site and it's working. 

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020, 8:55 AM dum dum <hanzatom@gmail.com> wrote:
Anyone has solution for this issue?
Please let me know
Thanks

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 12:31 PM dum dum <hanzatom@gmail.com> wrote:
Update for this case:
I fixed the h13 error by limiting records that I pulled from database. 
I still don't understand yet why heroku gave me that error, maybe because the server spec is not good enough for my data that has lot rows to pulled.
I'm using heroku hobby-basic.

Firefox: 
I open domain/sitemap.xml
sitemap.xml  page generated.

Chrome:
I open domain/sitemap.xml
redirected to "/" as I set for 404 page.

I did:
- Clear cache browsers and clear build cache on heroku.
- try to submit sitemap.xml on google search console in chrome and firefox. The results are the same. 
Couldn't fetch the data. Because it's redirected to "/".

Is anyone here ever experienced something like this?
Please kindly help, this problem got me tinkering around for months.

Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CANV3w%3DZpLr9OhyLQX9_UMWgyS-ZM-B0ViGn%3DdTqfPEpLT1Bfig%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAJY8mfzq_VmtMwoZ2E5Djvr%2BvTn1yGGoKhh-pitoX5V5vq7LSw%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment