Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Re: Using Getstream with Django

It looks like getstream.io offers an API and a Python library to access it. I'd follow the documentation here:

https://github.com/GetStream/stream-python

They also have libraries to access their API from the frontend (JavaScript, react, etc)

On September 14, 2020 7:47:01 PM CDT, "'alan_mo...@yahoo.com.au' via Django users" <django-users@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hi All! I'm very keen to use the feeds and chat 'Getstream' python-django packages, but I'm finding the tutorials on the company website assume a bit too much knowledge for me - my 'first' career was as an economist, and I'm currently retooling with python in my fifties! Does anybody know of additional third-party tutorials/youtube videos etc that I could take a look at?  Any advice at all would be very much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment