Friday, September 20, 2024

Deploy WebApp with django

Hi I recently started developing in python with django. I created a fairly full-bodied webapp and wanted to move it into production. I tried to install it in a subdomain where there is no possibility to install the virtual environment as it is a shared hosting and uses plesk as interface.
I am in the trial period and I am not collecting anything from this app. I would like to try it to see if everything is okay and then look for a client. I have tried pythonAnywhere but the app is bigger than the space provided.
Any suggestions on where to test ?
Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/af33388c-0059-473e-a030-54d5a7a90d17n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment