Saturday, September 21, 2024

testing signal with django allauth

Hi all, 

Thanks for reading. I am at a stage where I am needing to do my testing, and its is hard!
I managed to add a function after sign up and log in, using the signals of allauth. As I am trying to add my tests as I work, I have added a little change to the Session, to mark if my functions have don what they should, and I also would like to test if actually is doing the thing.
Now, when I try with the unit tests to send a dictionary with the login I am not being able to do a form that is valid for allauth. Can somebody help we figuring out how to test this? Or some wisdom about testing? (My function is working, but I am learning about testing, and test driven development, and I came to it because I have been fearing to do changes and then create unknown bugs, so it is time!)

Gabriel

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/5846c250-5db5-4fd4-8c17-2a25b3cb2055n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment