Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Seeking Internship or Entry-Level Opportunity as a Django Developer

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Kabaki Antony, and I am a passionate web developer with hands-on experience in Django. I'm reaching out to express my interest in any available internship or entry-level positions within the community, where I can contribute my skills while further developing as a Django developer.

I have built several projects using Django, including a personal blog, an eCommerce platform, and a point of sale system. These experiences have helped me gain strong foundations in building robust web applications, implementing custom authentication solutions, managing databases, and optimizing performance.

I would love the opportunity to apply my skills in a real-world setting, and I am eager to contribute to exciting projects while learning from experienced developers. I am happy to share my CV for your perusal and would appreciate any leads or recommendations.

Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to hearing from anyone who might have an opportunity that aligns with my skills and goals.

Best regards,
Kabaki Antony

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/858ec729-c63f-4a8b-844c-196d774f7122n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment