Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Job/Internship/Freelance - Django Developer

Hello everyone!

I would like to express my interest in remote work opportunities with the Django Users Group. With 5 years of experience in software development, I specialize in the Django ecosystem, creating robust, scalable and efficient solutions. I believe that my skills can contribute significantly to the group's projects.

My main skills include:

Web Development with Django: Experience in creating high-performance applications using Django, from architecture to implementation of robust APIs with Django Rest Framework.

Real-Time Applications: Proficient in building real-time systems with Django Channels and Redis, ensuring high efficiency in asynchronous communication and real-time data exchange.

Databases: Proficiency in relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB), with a focus on query optimization and efficient data structuring.

Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD): Solid experience in creating automated pipelines for continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD), using tools such as GitLab CI and Jenkins, ensuring automated testing and safe deployments.

High Demand Work: Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, maintaining quality and meeting strict deadlines in high-pressure environments.

I am confident that my technical skills and experience in high-demand projects can contribute to the goals of the Django Users Group. I am available for a chat and to provide more details about my background and how I can collaborate on future projects.

Thank you for your attention and I am available to schedule a meeting.

My qualities are attached to my resume, if you are interested just pull up my whatsapp: +244946808054

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/51a80a99-e313-4076-8d37-58d5c342abe7n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment