Saturday, July 31, 2010

Which program will run when we execute "djano-admin.py startproject mysite" command?

Hi everybody

I installed python and django in my Windows 7 home premium operating
system. But when I tried to execute "django-admin.py startproject
mysite" command in it, the Operating system is asking me to choose the
program to run this application. But this is not happened when I tried
this in Windows XP.

Please guide me to solve this. Is Windows 7 is incompatible with this
command ??

Looking forward for answer

thank you

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment