Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Re: Could not connect postgresql database

> there are lots of questions about this problem on net , but there is
> no point solution

There's no FixItNow(tm) text that works for all use cases. Sometimes
over-familiarity will cause maddening (though simple-to-fix)
problems. My basic point is, since nothing you did solved the
problem, help us be systematic. We need to examine things step by
step. So please do what we ask and post the results. I'm not talking
down to you; this is basic troubleshooting. I don't even know what OS
you are running. (Linux, I presume?)

Your already posted pg_hba.conf file looks fine.
If you want help you must provide ALL information we ask for, or we'll
be shooting in the dark.
Are you running linux? What distro?
Are django, postgresql and pgadmin all running on the same machine?

Answer the above, and post your postgresql.conf file. Then I/we can
be more specific in narrowing down this problem.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment