Thursday, September 29, 2011

How to do something just like in user right assignment ?

Dear All ..

Let's say I have 2 model in manyTOmany relation, i.e : Persons and colours

I want a 2 CRUD interface for this , that is :

1. Persons : where I can add colours to each person, and
2. Colours : where I can add Persons to each colour

I also want the "ADD" methode (Add colours to person, and add Persons to
colour) is just like the Django "User Admin" interface .. when we want
to asign user-rights to a user.
Just for reference I post the screen capture of it at
http://i55.tinypic.com/33l2umg.png

How to do that ?
Will I need an intermediate model (i.e : PersonColour) ?
Kindly please give me your enlightment.

Sincerely
-bino-

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment