Friday, September 30, 2011

Re: Looking for a job in the Arctic Circle

I understand you quite well.
From the same reason I have moved to Copenhagen.
Not so cold as I expected, but nice.

If you do not find anything in Reykjavik or Tromsø you can try
http://www.xstream.dk/company/jobs
It is rather PHP job(if we get more python people I hope we switch;)
Just send CV do not bother if there is open position.

Good luck

On Sep 30, 3:27 pm, Kevin Renskers <i...@bolhoed.net> wrote:
> I don't think many people will ever understand why I'd want to move to the
> Arctic region. But, I really don't understand how many people would like to
> live in Spain, France or Italy. Me, I like long, cold winters with lots of
> snow. I don't like hot summers. I'm just weird I guess :)
>
> Reykjavik and Tromsø are not that cold by the way. Reykjavik has an average
> low of minus 3 in january, Tromsø minus 7.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment